Thursday, May 7, 2015

Hello Hello... Anybody Home?

Hello Hello... Anybody Home?
I'm ready for my Peanuts!























Hi there,
Sorry I've been neglecting my blog page but there's not been anything real exciting to write about lately.

Yes that is one of my squirrels looking for her dinner. She's a regular and always comes around at my own dinner time. So I've gotten into the habit of waiting for her before closing the front door. She's a cutie!

Advertzer is planning a debt swap (whatever that is) so we'll see how that goes down once it's done.

MoBrabus is still chugging along giving me a few pennies a day for my surfing.

Same with Digadz. Digs seems to be on auto-pilot these days and I can usually predict what I'll earn for my ad viewing there.

The only program that's taken me by surprise during the last month has been AdClickXpress. Believe it or not, it's my top earner at the moment.
Their 2% DSC (daily sales commission) was doing well and cash outs were paid daily. Then they raised it to 3% on new purchases and now today, up to 4% daily.
How long will this last? No one knows but I have been taking advantage of their new and improved pay plans, quick payments and withdrawal rewards.
Now please don't shoot the messenger. I'm just reporting on my own progress :)

Now for you Horse lovers out there, here's a cool video that was filmed here in Colorado just a few days ago.
This is the first time I've heard about this event and thanks to my friend Paul in HI for sharing it with me.

Looking at their town reminds me of the Andy Griffith show. Mayberry. Maybell. Hell I'm ready to move! LOL
(ps, might want to Full Screen this one)



2 comments:

doomcrew said...

Tired of the debt swaps with paidverts wish they would find a better solution.

blondie said...

Since I'm not in PV, this is my first experience with them.
Hope it works out.
Cheers DC