Thursday, February 5, 2015

OneLineAd, Beavers and Hockey

Looks like OneLineAd is getting closer to sharing their new plan with us. From the banner preview below and the "details" on the site, appears to be an affordable Daily Sub Plan. Fine by me since I missed out on the last good 'daily sub' program.
(yes I know this banner doesn't fit my blog page but posted it anyway, lol)



==========


Got a note from my old friend and fellow blogger of "Beaver's Blog" today. Said he has decided to take down his blog and thanked me for posting it here all these years.

Now that really makes me sad but I can also understand where he's coming from.

There are times when we put a lot of effort into investigating new programs for you, but it's just not paying off like it used to. Sure I know the reasons but I'll save that thought for another day.

We'll miss you "Will Beaver" but hope to still see you around from time to time.
Cheers :)
==========

There's a Hockey Game here tonight which my son will be attending with one of his friends. He's always been a Red Wings fan even though he was born here in Colorado... he's got that Detroit blood in him, lol
So may the best team win!

Red Wings vs Avalanche
Today, 7:00 PM on NBCSFSDT
Pepsi Center, Denver, Colorado
Detroit
Red Wings
(29-12-9)

Colorado
Avalanche
(22-18-11)

No comments: