Thursday, December 18, 2014

One Week To Go

Sorry I haven't been around all week.
Well I've been here, just not blogging, lol

Been a busy week with Christmas shopping and what not. Tomorrow brings even more shopping. Then there is a 'concert' at my grand daughters school that I'll be attending. Then another fun night of babysitting so her parents can have a break.

I'm not involved with many programs right now but I hope that will change come first of the year.

DigAdz will be having some 'downtime' around the Christmas Holiday for upgrades and maintenance.
I've been enjoying my 'digging' there so far but have let my "Hunter" and "Hunter Pro" upgrades go bye-bye. It just wasn't worth it for me and I would rather spend the money on Bundle Ads to keep my Level higher.

OneLineAd is On Hold for 4-5 weeks. Now that's just a crazy long time. Hope it comes back better than before.

So that's about it. Again I'm short on words.
Maybe there's just too much to think about right now as our Christmas Countdown Clock is ticking away.


No comments: