Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Digs

Digadz:
The system is showing 77% 84% complete and growing at an incredible rate. Up to *13,855 members as I write this. *Now over 14K.
I'm sure we're all very anxious to see what the "comp plan" is going to be which I hope will bring even more excitement.

Some are waiting to join until they know about the comp plan. Why would they do that? You don't need to pay anything to join and receive their updates.
Well I can't speak for them, but I'm in and anxious to see where this goes.

From the site:

"Jump In Quick And Secure Your Account Today.
More Rewards
Dig Bonuses Everyday
Affiliate Commission 10%
Start Earning with Free Member
Get Unlimited 5% from referral’s bonuses

All member start earning with free member
Or Start at $1 +
Earn revenue sharing up to 150% ROI Return
Affiliate Commission 10% for every sell ads and services
Earn 5% every your referral earn bonuses
Unlimited Earning bonuses Form ads
More useful tools and Rewards"


Accepts: PayPal, Payza, STP, PM and EgoPay.
==========

Hey it's starting to snow again.
Glad my outside windows are all clean :)
Go Bronco's in the white stuff.
==========

OneLineAd: still getting my 3% daily and cashing out when I can. I never did cycle out of Level 1 and probably never will. But as long as the 3% continues, I'm OK with that.

777Payouts: still getting a few cents there daily.

RevShareAdvertising: on hold sort of. Waiting on another Admin update.

MyProfitAds: not sure what's going on there.
Launch date and time keeps changing.
Admin hasn't been seen in MMG for 2 weeks.
We have no idea how many members are pre-registered.
Admin by the way, is know as "redhammer" in the MMG forum. That's the main reason I joined and thought this one would be as honest as they come. Well, IF it ever launches that is, lol
==========

No comments: