Sunday, November 30, 2014

DigAdz News

Finally the DigAdz site came up in my area!
About 2 PM this afternoon I was able to log in, do some digging (surfing), purchased a small 'bundle ad' package and even upgraded my account to "Hunter".
Was going to go "Hunter Pro" but they've been having a few problems with funds not getting credited so I decided to play it safe for now and spend small.
Tomorrow should be a better day for sure especially if all the little problems are fixed and the site remains stable.
So happy that I could finally get involved!
Cheers :)

PS, if any of my personal referrals need a hand figuring out the system... please send me an email and I'll send you a link to a very helpful step-by-step instructional site created by our friend "capoon". It came in real handy for me and got me up and running in no time!

No comments: