Saturday, October 11, 2014

How Could I Resist...

with a name like 777 Payouts?
Yes it's a profit share but at least the minimum is $5 which turns to $7.77 when it's complete. I think it just opened yesterday so now is a good time to try it out.
Accepts STP, Payza, EgoPay, BitCoin and more.
I just joined a few minutes ago so will be back and let you know how it's going after my spend is confirmed.*

"Please note: All earnings are split 70/30: 70% goes into your account balance and 30% goes into your re-purchase balance to ensure the ongoing income for all our members."

So this means I'll be re-purchasing for awhile to build my account a little more before withdrawing.
Happy Saturday!

* A little less than 5 hours since I purchased my 2 ad packs and as of right now:
Total Profit from Media-packs: $1.96

==========

But wait... there's more! lol


For those of you who don't want to mess with a profit share site... here's something else that just opened recently:

OneStability.com

I personally went with the 5% daily plan for 30 days. I'm not much of a risk taker so I'd rather make a little more while I can.
This one takes EgoPay, Payeer, BitCoin and more.
$5.00 minimum spend in Commercial or 
$25 minimum spend in Industrial.
Both plans include your principal in the daily earning.
and there is no re-purchase rule here. YaY!

==========




No comments: