Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Few More Details on RevShare Advertising

RevShare Advertising that I mentioned yesterday is currently up to 456 members and growing by the minute. That's pretty darn good with less than 4 days to launch.

- Launches at 9 AM EDT on Oct 22nd.
- Only the Daily Earner Plan can be purchased at that time.
- Each share costs $10.
- You will earn every 30 minutes with a fixed ROI up to 3%-4% daily which will mature at 150%

- The 95% RevShare will open 4 days later. You'll earn every hour with no fixed hourly ROI. Matures at 150% also.
- You must view at least 3 advertiser ads daily.
- You must purchase in the Daily Earner Plan before you can participate in the RevShare plan.
- The RevShare could be fast and furious when it opens so it would be best to be there at launch time if you can.

- There is a 25% repurchase rule for both plans.
- Accepts EgoPay, Payeer, PM and STP (my favorite).

I think that covers it. All of that information is also in the Welcome Letter that you receive when you register, but do give me a holler if I missed anything important. Comments are always welcome.
==========

Was Paid last night from
777Payouts and OneStability.
Thank you Admins :)

Re: OneStability, I now have a 30% return from my initial spend.
777Payouts has slowed a bit but I'm sure that's due to the increasing amount of AdPacks that members have running.
==========

I'm going to be sort of busy tomorrow cleaning up around here for an Insurance Adjuster coming on Monday. Hopefully I'll get a new roof, siding and maybe a couple of windows from that dang Hail damage we had awhile back. Wish me Luck!
==========

No comments: