Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday Afternoon

As you know, ADZbliss is scheduled to launch tomorrow morning. I'm having mixed feelings about it at the moment. What I originally saw as a solid rev share isn't coming across that way any longer.
They sent us a long update yesterday with a whole lot of words that didn't really say anything. Seriously. After reading it I still don't know exactly how the 'profit' is going to shared and/or how much they're going to hold back in 'reserve'.

So the bottom line is, I'm still going to play but only with a small amount at first to see how it's going to work. If I like it, I might add more funds. If I don't, then at least there won't be too much spilt milk to cry over.
Now if you do decide to play, remember to play smart. Don't spend what you can't afford to lose. Play fair. Don't get greedy and Good Luck.

Oh and sorry for being so serious but I don't know this Admin and I don't know their intentions for the program. I just hope they're honest and it does work out well for all of us in the long run. I guess we'll know soon enough, lol

PS: if you do plan to play, you should deposit to wallet early on, before the start. Some pay processor deposits are auto and some are not. So you will want your funds in your account ahead of time to be ready for launch.
==========

No comments: