Sunday, August 3, 2014

Good Morning

 photo KITTYCUPDAGOODMORNING-vi_zpsdfad287a.gif


ACX: just the Media side was shifted.
OK by me and I purchased more media packs with my xswallet funds just now. Carry on.
NOTE: they did the media shift. I bought more Media packs with my xs-wallet funds. Surfed the media this morning and again this late afternoon and have not received any earnings for it. (sigh) Will try again tomorrow.

Sparbs: received an RC payment this morning.
Thanks to Admin and my referral :)

PAS: sure do love seeing those "You Just Got Paid" emails every morning. I am up to 20 rev share units now and the 'surf vacation' purchase has been a true blessing.
Haven't cashed out since mid-July and not in profit yet but as I mentioned before, I think this one is worth growing right now.

===
ACN Update just in:
Dear members, 

We did mostly every checks on the website and is ready to launch even today but because a lot of people want more referals before the start, the official launch is moved even sooner on 08.07.2014 .

Advertising revenue will be 100% shared between members and payments will be made instantly so everyone will be happy.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Best Regards,
ACN Support

===

If I'm not mistaken, the count down clock tells me it'll be like 2:30 AM my time? Certainly not focused on US members, lol

Also just sent in a support ticket asking how rev share earnings will be distributed. Will let you know.*

* Here's the answer I received just a minute ago:
Hello,
Yes as soon as money flows in it will be shares, for the moment there will not be any % fixed, in the future as we will extend our projects and investments we might add a fixed % too.
Best Regards

==========

No comments: