Thursday, June 26, 2014

Out With the Old...

In With the New. (soon I hope)
I cleaned house today. Can you tell?

Removed one banner because (1) the program is over 2 months old now and I don't want to see someone joining it at this point, and (2) I'm a little perturbed about how something was written as opposed to how it's really happening. It's too strange to explain, so I won't.

Removed another banner because I saw in their program news how they were bragging about all the sites that were linked to their site. Well, considering one of my payouts from them was well over 4 months pending, I don't want anyone to think that I'm supporting them in any way.

Oh and my carpet is vacuumed and my toilets are cleaned. See, I have been cleaning house today.












And I must admit, while I was working I was singing "go you chicken fat go". Catchy tune actually.



No comments: