Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday's Turmoil

What a crappy start to the day.

Banners removed from my blog today are:

Oil Rig Contractors... it just ran it's course.
Well, could have had some help from a few greedy (or misinformed) investors which sent it to an early grave. 

ATBVenture... sadly our small membership never grew enough to get off the ground. Amanda is working on refunds as we speak. (note: she only has access to funds received since she took over.)

Tueps... I've decided not to leave the banner up for 4 weeks while it's "on hold". That's too long in this business and I honestly don't know if it will come back with the same name or not. Once it's open again, I'll check it out and share if it's worth it.

Banner I decided to leave:

ACX... just because newbies need to know what is really going on. I see a payment proof here and there but they're mostly paying RC to sponsors and that's about it. I'll keep my sad stats updated for you.
==========

OK, now that I've got that off my chest...

AdHitCash: been receiving my 'interest earnings' daily and I'm keeping my funds building for now to be able to purchase more as soon as I can.
Also next week my first 15 day spend will be paid out. Yes, I'm planning to purchase again for another round.

Twentyby30: rolling right along and I'll be cashing out from there tomorrow. Once paid, I'll purchase my 40% or more to keep it going at the highest ROI available.
==========

ShowBiz Hits: oh yeah, today's Thursday.
Surf 25 pages and receive:
75 Credits

It's that easy but don't forget to enter the surf code for today.
==========


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Blondie, this blog has been around for ages! I remember checking out info on your blog back in the days of JBP to see what you had to say about the quirky issues they were having back in 2011.



Ugh ACX! I can't believe that company still exists! JBP, PC, and ACX are all the same thing! I actually had the pleasure of talking to one of Carl's relatives about his involvement and it was an eye opening conversation. Suffice it to say, he is not the guy we thought he was.



I got out of HYIP's and have been enjoying some success with the Internet Lifestyle Network. I would love to chat more about programs and experiences. I hope all is well!



Jeremy Zimdars

blondie said...

Hey Jeremy,

Yeah, me and my blog are both older than dirt but somebody's gotta do it :)

I still enjoy the HYIP's and the slower earning programs too. Even after all this time.

If you want to chat more about the one you mentioned, drop me an email and tell me all about it.

Interesting comment about Carl. You just never know who you're dealing with unless you know them personally.

Have a great weekend!