Tuesday, May 27, 2014

New Project

Thursday: links removed for Plutus.
Sadly I have my reasons.

that I joined late last night...

PlutusProject opened last Thurs so it's still fairly new.
The plans range from 2% (daily) up to 15% (for a set time frame) for smaller spends. Of course if you spend more, you can make more, if you don't mind the higher risk.
- Min spend is $10. - Min withdraw is $1.
- No deposit or withdraw fees.
- PM, EgoPay, Payeer, Bitcoin accepted.
- Daily plan expires daily, same time as your deposit.
- The other plans are paid after their set time frame.
- One account per IP address strictly enforced.
- Dedicated Server, SSL and Ddos Protected.
More info in the FAQ's but that's the basics.

As mentioned I joined last night using Payeer in the 1 Day Plan. I intend to cash out daily and re-spend my principal daily while I'm comfortable with the program. Sometimes you just gotta go with your gut feeling on these things :)
Let me know if you have any questions and
Good Luck if you decide to join and give it a try.
==========

PerfectAdSolution: was playing with the Beta money last night and ended up spending it all. Had no idea how fast I could go through one thousand dollars. Anyway, I'm getting emails like crazy today telling me I got paid and other things.
The "Beta" Contest starts on May 30th but the actual opening of the program won't be until 2 weeks later, so mid-June I'll call it. Still learning and trying to figure out my plan of attack.
==========

Twentyby30: another great night of cycling and my balance is on the grow, lol. Thanks Ryan, I'll be cashing out and purchasing more in no time.
==========

AdHitCash: not a peep from Admin, Support or any members reporting payments received. Dang! This really ticks me off.
==========

No comments: