Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Holiday

Remembering those who served.
All gave some, some gave all.





=====
On to business.

PerfectAdSolution: been playing in the Beta test and have made some earnings already. Getting a lot of email notices for shares expired, getting paid, new matrix positions etc. It's kind of fun to watch even though I'm not totally following the flow right now. I'm sure we'll catch on as time goes by.

AdHitCash: am so disappointed with them. Their last Update was May 23rd and to the best of my knowledge, the last payments that went out were on May 22nd. Have sent them a ticket begging for an update but they're not replying to anyone right now. Just shaking my head wondering what the heck is going on?

Twentyby30: the good news is it's Monday and we start our week day cycling again tonight. Been running smoothly for an entire month already and membership keeps growing so that's a good sign :)

Ummmm what else?


4 comments:

Henry said...

Yes...My first cashout has been pending since Friday...not long, but not a good sign.

I should have followed my instincts when I heard the Christmas music!

Heigh Ho

Xhenry

blondie said...

Noooooooooo
Not your first cashout!
Well .... can I cuss?
Damn Henry. Am so sorry.
Sure hope they get their act together and soon.

Henry said...

Don't worry Judy, it's all in the game.

Best!

Henry

blondie said...

Yeah but why it has to be a crappy game all the time is getting old! (sigh)

Cheers Henry :)