Monday, February 17, 2014

Juan Pablo cost me $398

My 42" flat screen TV died yesterday. It was originally a Christmas present from my kids 5 or 6 years ago. Wasn't excited about having to buy a new one so I found an old 19" in the basement and thought hmmm... can I live with this?
Then I remembered "The Bachelor" is on tonight and didn't want to squint trying to see Juan Pablo. So thank you Wal-Mart for having a good price on a replacement.


Blondie, will you accept this rose? 














DualAdCycles: everybody sure seems to be happy with DAC, their daily earning and their cycling. More power to the Admin and supportive members!

TUEPS: was tickled to get some RC last night which gave me enough to buy another position for myself. Running for 69 days with no problems, no flaws and staying on cycling schedule. Hats off to the Admin for this one too.

DailySharePro: did my surfing early today and requested two cash outs. Was surprised when they were paid within minutes! Or was it seconds. In any case, I'm a happy camper.

No comments: