Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Incense, Peppermints and Bell Bottoms

DualAdCycles: I was here at 7 AM my time and successfully purchased 25 positions flawlessly. Thanks Admin, we're off to a great start!

We have launched!!
Welcome to the official launch of Dual Ad Cycles!

I am so happy that we launched without the slightest hint of an issue. The server held up wonderfully. I hope other admins will try disabling ads when they launch in the future, it has really seemed to help.

As you probably know you can now buy 25 more adpacks. This amount will now be added daily. However, please do not feel this is a requirement. DAC welcomes members no matter how many ad packs they can afford.

I will turn the ads back on at 12pm server time. The scramble to buy should be calmer by then. I know some of you are wishing me to add the new positions at the same time every day. I'm afraid this wont happen for two reasons. 1. The load on the server as we grow would be too much and continual crashing would not encourage new members. 2. This procedure is done manually. Can you imagine the turmoil if I was delayed by a few hours? Members need consistency to maintain trust in a program. I will do all in my power to keep that trust.

Finally, thank you to all of you who took part in the soft launch stage. You are now part of a strong foundation for DAC to grow on and become the most fair and successful program of 2014.

Joe Miles
Dual Ad Cycles

==========

TUEPS: cycled 2% last night and will again tonight.
About time for another withdraw request too. YaY!

DailySharePro: did my surfing and received 1% for today.

ACX: was surprised last night to see some RC in my member area. It was enough to request a cash out so I did, and...
I already received it today. Pleasantly shocking!
==========


I know some of my blog readers are really young and can't associate when I talk about the 60's or 70's. But I'll tell ya what, I did love my bell bottoms!






2 comments:

Randy V said...

When I saw your title, I thought the song was Incense and Pepperments by the Strawberry Alarm Clock...do you remember that one? I really liked it and it was popular when I was in college.
I remember the jeans too...I had several pairs!!
I guess that's the good old days!!

blondie said...

Was gonna do that song but decided on the bell bottom one instead.
Of course I remember it. Actually, I think I have that on a 45 RPM around here somewhere, lol
Cheers Randy,
Yep, the good old days!!!