Thursday, January 9, 2014

Surfin Thursday

ProfitWinter: Banner Codes are now available for those of you who like to promote. I noticed the program is picking up speed in the forums also. That's a good sign.

Tueps: cycled again last night and will be cycling again on Friday. Getting closer to that 50 day mark when we start cycling 4 times per week.
* Also one of my referrals just purchased a new position, so that was nice to get the RC from that. Thanks to whoever it was :)

DailySharePro: surfed and earned another 1.4% for today. Man I could get used to this, lol

ACX: although my last withdraw was received in about 5 days... my upline has been waiting over 7 now. Makes you wonder what they're basing their priority on. Certainly not first come - first serve. Argh!
* On another note, just surfed and tried to withdraw.
It actually went through on the first try. Amazing.
You have successfully requested a $32.20 withdrawal from your Ad Package Balance! This request will be sent to this Solid Trust Pay account:


Thursday is a good day to Surf at ShowBizHits Traffic Exchange. Why? Because you get 75 credits for surfing 25 sites. Just be sure to enter the code on the left side where it says "Enter Surf Code". Yes it's Free and a nice friendly place to promote your other programs.

THURSDAY
code = wreath   reward = 75 Credits

Thinking about surfing but it's too cold here. Not to mention the fact that I don't live anywhere close to an ocean, duh! Maybe watching the Beach Boys and Tom Cruise will warm me up a bit :)



2 comments:

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hello :-)

The beach .. how I miss the beach now Ive moved into the desert.I still only know how to surf online though. Tried to get on a surf board once ... I never made it to my knees!

I havent got STP yet but have joined TUEPS under you. Im not ready to play just yet but I have a gut feeling I probably will soon.

Keep smiling

blondie said...

So you've had a change of heart too Missi? Nice to hear :)

PS, I can't even swim, lol

Cheers!