Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Humpday and waiting

Still waiting for news on the new program.
You'll be the first to know, after me of course.

Tueps: today is day 50 since Tueps opened and the good news is... starting next week we'll cycle 4 times per week instead of 3. Excellent :)
- Opening to 50th day - All positions will cycle 2% on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- 51th day to 100th day - All positions will cycle 2% on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
- 101th day and on - All positions will cycle 2% on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.


DailySharePro: my first spend has now earned 94.5% back and will soon officially be in profit. Seems like it took a long time but hey, we're almost there.

MMG Forum: if you're accustomed to using the "Search" button when looking for your favorite program threads, you may have noticed it redirects to google now.
Well I don't like it one bit, but I learned it's only temporary until they can find a solution for their database being overloaded when people search.
Was happy to hear that cause I miss my Search button a lot.

ACX: am up to the minimum for withdraw again in my AdPacks, but of course am getting the 'Daily Limit Reached' message. So will try, try again.


No comments: