Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday

Kind of a humdrum day for a Friday but it's my own fault.
Our Cable company is having a free movie channel weekend so watched a movie that I haven't seen before without paying extra for it. Just saw Clint Eastwood in "Trouble With The Curve". It was a cute movie that kept my attention. It's nice to have nothing on your mind every so often, ya know?

ProfitWinter: got my first payout this morning and of course I went back in with my principal (plus some) for another 2 day plan.

Tueps: will be cycling again in a few hours. I have enough in my account to either withdraw or re-purchase. Haven't decided which way to go yet.

DailySharePro: got an email from them today about their two month anniversary and their future plans. Good to see everything running smoothly after two months. So glad I got into this one :)

ACX: my withdraw request made 24 hours ago is still pending. That's a good sign. At least it wasn't cancelled!

I'm sleepy and it's not even 6 PM yet.
I normally have trouble sleeping so maybe tonight will be my good night. Maybe I'll think about Clint Eastwood to relax me, lol (joking)

No comments: