Thursday, January 23, 2014

Alert List (Service)

As some of you may know, I was busy last night updating my very neglected Alert email list.
Why was it forgotten about all year?
Well, maybe because I posted every day during 2013 and didn't even think to Alert for anything new.
So after getting rid of several hundred spam emails, I did add quite a few names to the list and will finish that up today.
Thanks to everyone who wishes to hear from me via email and I promise I won't spam you with everything under the sun :)


Tueps: did in fact cycle us again last night which is 18 times now since the get go. Cool :)

DailySharePro: I mentioned yesterday that Payza is now available in DSP and you can fund it via the "Add Funds" or "Add Money" links.
Today's daily earning was 1.2%

ACX: as shocking as it may seem, my friend Gene was Paid his ClickDraw Winnings last night! Congrats Gene!
Today I was able to submit for a payout without getting the "Daily Limit Reached" message, which was also shocking, in a good way of course.
Still have a couple of Pending's though so waiting patiently for those to be paid... hopefully before the next express shift.


No comments: