Saturday, December 21, 2013

Wrapping Day
















I seem to have the same problem year after year, and then I wonder why it takes me soooo long to get presents wrapped.

5 PM my time, I'm done for now. Have 2 more big ones to wrap which I'll do later. Yay!


DailyShare.pro: surfed, earned, requested withdrawal and was PAID! Thanks Admin :)

TUEPS: been giving it more thought lately as to whether or not I should 'crank it up a notch' and add some funds.
The Admin seems to be much more focused on this plan than his previous.
After you log in, if you check the "Latest News" link from the top left corner, he's been updating there on a regular basis.
Well, this is a bad time of year for me (and many others) to spend money when it's not so available right now. So I'll just sleep on it and see if I have any visions of sugar plums dancing in my head.

ACX: guess I'm stuck on that number for the weekend. (sigh)
$50.00197hoursPending

2 comments:

ld randi said...

:-)
my cats do the same, and they enjoy playing with the roll tape and the scissors so i have to spend hours looking for them in all the corners!

blondie said...

Funny how cats never listen when you say 'don't touch my stuff!' lol