Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Trolls

* Tomorrow morning the new Profit Share should be ready to go. I'll give you details as soon as it's available. It may or may not be up your alley but you can decide after you have time to check it out :)


I do enjoy communicating with others in the forums with regards to our current running programs. However, it can get really annoying when these little guys show up who are clueless as to what is really going on.












I'm letting my funds accumulate today in both
BioFuture and Keystone so that when I do cash out, I'll save a little on those pesky pay processor fees.

Speaking of saving money, did you guys see this yet?
They're selling Arby's Sauce and Horsey Sauce in bottles now.
Next time I go there I am definitely picking up a bottle or two.














Can you tell I'm just killing time right now?
Waiting for word on that new Profit Share program that I feel will be a great addition to the other two programs listed above.

Back Later (wave)

ACX: at 4:42 PM Mountain Time for an EgoPay request:
The Daily Withdrawal Limit has been temporarily reached for this pay processor.
Oh No!! Already?!? Crappy-ola!!

** Tried again while my Tuna Casserole was in the oven (about 6:35 Mountain time) and:

You have successfully requested a $23.60 withdrawal from your Ad Package Balance! This request will be sent to this EgoPay account:


*** And to end my day on a good note:


You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrust Pay member! Please be sure to keep this email as your receipt.
That was my first payout in over a month! TG
Night Night :)

2 comments:

dr.capoon said...

Well, it was a successful day for you after all (besides those little guys on forum). Congrats!
I have only one thing to ad : after you've disbursed my fear from admins of new rev.share, I am also eager to see it openening.

blondie said...

Hi Dr.C,
Well there are some admins that should be feared, no doubt.
However, this is not one of them.
Glad you're more comfortable and I hope to hear about it soon.
Cheers :)