Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Hecklers

No matter how good a program is performing, there always seems to be someone who thinks the worst when the slightest of delays occur. For example, read the update that Jack at Gener8Profit just sent out:

Update: Patience is not spelled P A N I C

Greetings members,

I feel this must be mentioned....

Our connection with the Perfect Money server was interrupted for about 2 hours overnight and a few people started to panic. While it is mentioned in our FAQ's that withdrawals should be processed within 24 hours this did not deter some from yelling in forums and monitors that they were not paid "instantly". This just confirms what we already know. If instant withdrawals are advertised and if for any reason it goes to pending, it is interpreted as a bad sign! In fact, there could be many reasons out of our control, to cause this exact situation. Let me repeat ... This only happened for 2 hours.

As some of you should already know, we are not going anywhere. We want to set an example of what you should expect in a quality program. We need and want your patience and support in case of any other unforeseen incident such as this. We are working hard, 24/7, to make Gener8profit all it can be for you. Your continued support, both morally and financially, is required.

Let's all work together for a common goal.
Best Regards,
Jack Tyler
Gener8Profit.com

====
On a personal note, I don't use Perfect Money and was not aware of the delay overnight. But if for some reason my own withdrawals went to pending, I would probably guess that it's a glitch or perhaps Jack changed it to the way it's written in the FAQ's. This nonsense of yelling in public forums is just that, nonsense.

Which brings me to another thought. Admin's do read what we're saying in forums, facebook, twitter or however many places they have set up to let your voice be heard. Do you think those who cry scam at the drop of a hat will be on the admin's 'nice list' or 'naughty list' from now on? I've never been an admin myself but am thinking that it could make a big difference when it comes down to that time when admin's need to make decisions.
==========

LatitudePay: saw a few more "Paid" posts last night and today in the forum where I hang out. I'm really happy to see those members being paid. It's not as fast as it was at the start but at least 'some' are still going out.
==========

DailySharePro: surfed for a nice 1.3% today :)
==========

AdClickXpress: did not let me down.
Should I say that again since it's out of the norm?
ACX did NOT let me down.
Well at least they did not let me down for delivering the payment to me that I requested on the 21st.
Yep, you heard that right. I Got Paid!
Now, what about my Advertising URL? I'll have to check.
- Nope. Still pending since Nov 17th :(
==========

My friend dr.capoon mentioned today how some posts in the forum threads reminded him of the two old guys in the balcony from the Muppets.
They pay their money to watch the show (play the game) then complain through the entire event.
I almost fell off of my chair laughing when I read that. Took me a good 5 minutes to stop too. But he's right... some are just... well... hecklers.


No comments: