Thursday, November 7, 2013

TBD

Before I get to happy stuff, there's a new update on
RAF (Rican) and ismAdsIncome and ismMagic:
http://www.ismmagic.com/blog/ricanadfunds-news.html

Keep that link handy cause I'm getting rid of their banners. I know I should have deleted them months ago but only left them there for your convenience.
If they ever start paying again, I'll post here but am not holding my breath waiting for that.
==========

BioFuture: requested a payment today.
* Paid before I posted my blog. Thanks Admin.

Keystone: paid twice today instantly!

ACX: as I mentioned last night, I did get paid from ACX. Also submitted for another one, so we'll see how that goes.
==========

This morning I joined a new program just for fun.
I say that because there is no way we can earn what the site claims in the time frame mentioned. But for $10 bucks I think it'll be fun to watch and hopefully earn a few along the way.

CyclerPassive is open for registrations now and purchasing will be open on Wed. Nov 13th. There is a countdown clock on the site for that.

So if you want to check it out you've got plenty of time to make a decision before it officially opens for business. I've already gotten some Spam about it which could be a good sign that it's being heavily promoted right now. Member count is up quite a bit from when I joined so maybe we can do good here. I'll stay updated on it. Just didn't want you to miss out if it looks like fun to you too.
==========


Still waiting for word about the new Profit Share.

No comments: