Saturday, November 30, 2013

Just Saturday

Gener8Profit: completed my first 15 days today and am paid in full! I also made an additional spend a few days later so that one has 4 more days to complete. This is running really well so I might just make a new spend tomorrow. Thanks Jack :)

DailySharePro: requested two cash outs today. Got one really fast and waiting on the other now which I'm sure I'll receive soon. Still doing good also.

ACX: my withdrawal request from the evening of the 25th has been "Pending" for 93 hours all dayI am guessing they stop the clock now over the weekend. I thought for a minute I was losing my mind but that's all I could come up with for a decent answer.

By the way... Turkey makes Cats sleep too.
Mine were bugging me for turkey so I gave them some.
Been sleeping all afternoon, lol

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Glad you are in a good program, my friend!

I think that the cats don't need much of an excuse anymore!

blondie said...

Thanks Jim and you're right.
No excuses needed to nap.
That goes for me too, lol
Have a good one!