Wednesday, October 2, 2013

New Program Launch

Just because I'm under the weather doesn't mean I should hold back from showing you this new program that opened just an hour or so ago. Yeah I'm still feeling blah but felt you needed to see this.



Getting my notes together on it. BRB

On second thought, I was going to write up all the details here but they're so clearly written in the FAQ's that I don't see the need to duplicate it.

The 4 Plans are based on the amount you spend.
The 3 pay processors are STP, EgoPay and PerfectMoney.
Earnings are credited daily (each 24 hours from spend).
No minimum withdraw - $500 max withdraw.
You can withdraw daily.
Site is DDOS protected. SSL Encryption by Comodo.

On a personal note, I heard about this one coming a couple of days ago. When you've been around as long as I have, you learn who to trust and who not to trust in this type of business. This one I believe will be run fairly for as long as it can. In other words, no one is going to skate off with the funds prematurely, if you get my drift.
But as always, spend only what you can afford to part with, get into profit as soon as possible and continue playing with profit to make more profit. You guys are smart, you know how it works. Good Luck to us all :)
==========


Pnenow: doing great and I'm about to do a cash out request shortly. I have quite a few positions there so it does add up fast.
Also don't forget the Ad2M Bonus Positions end this weekend so not much time left to cash in on the extra.
==========


Keystone: so nice to see Keystone come up each time I click their link, lol. Glad the problems are in the past and hope they stay that way! Kudos to Admin for getting a handle on that!
PS, since this is a long term program, no harm done and this week is a Fresh Start IMO.
==========

No comments: