Friday, September 6, 2013

SCORE

Just had to show you this before I get to work today.
Olivia's first golf outing last Saturday was a success.
Note at the end... "Score!" That's my favorite part.


==========


CenturionProfits: letting my balance build a little more before doing a cash out. Growing slowly but surely.
========== 


Pnenow: we have 4 more days to get the max amount of cycling for our positions. I just purchased another handful myself and instantly received my additional REN positions also.
==========


AdHitProfits: they do get a lot of hits / page views daily. Would be a great place to advertise still. But I just need to be careful with my spends right now.
==========


AdClickXpress: new update dated 9/6 in your member area.
You should find it good especially if you have a lot of Traffic credits.
Support News
September 5, 2013
New! Traffic Exchange Credits-to-Cash
==========


RAF and ismAI: (sigh) here's another update.
==========


OK, gotta show you one more since I figured out how to do it.



2 comments:

Randy V said...

Great one Judy! It looks like she has it figured out already.

I love to see the kids on the golf course.

By the way...Jordan and Stephanie have Lawson on the way Monday..if he doesn't decide to come a little early.

Its great being a grandparent!

blondie said...

Funny, when I told the kids yesterday that I was going to post those videos, I also told them "my friend Randy will be all over it!"

WoW Randy ... Congrats ahead of time. Monday is not that much longer!!

Have a great weekend and let us know when you're a grandpa AGAIN!

Cheers !!