Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day


Hope you all have a safe and happy Holiday to those who celebrate this day.

I actually woke up to a lot of good news this morning but now am trying to remember what it all was. Maybe if I check my emails it'll come back to me.

CenturionProfits: although it's a Holiday CP is open today for withdrawal requests so I put in for one and bought a new plan with my repurchase balance. All is good.

AdHitProfits: my account balance was up to $10 today so I decided to withdraw and yes, it was paid instantly.

Pnenow: I heard that the STP reporting glitch is now fixed. That's great news and less work for the Admin since he doesn't have to manually correct it every time someone makes a purchase.
Also a little birdie told me to watch for something exciting in pnenow. I have an idea what it is but don't want to spill the beans until it's official. Will post about it as soon as I can :)


No comments: