Saturday, July 13, 2013

You Never Know

Yesterday I wrote about the new "ACB" Revenue Share program opening on Monday and I'm really looking forward to it.
Will it be successful?
Well, I have no crystal ball nor a genie in a lamp where I can make a wish and have it happen. What I do believe is that the program will be run fairly for as long as possible. How successful it becomes really depends on the members and how they play the game.

Now with it being brand new and an inexpensive way to advertise and share in the daily revenue, I have no hesitations jumping in.

I received a sad newsletter yesterday that said one of the recent Rev Share launches started out with a bang then flat lined 2 days later. Things like that get you to thinking. And I'm not trying to be negative, just want to remind you to only use the advertising funds that you've budgeted for this.

So stay tuned for more information (if I get any info ahead of time) and be sure to keep an eye out here on Monday when I should receive very early notice of ACB's opening.




Holy Cow! Look what I just got:
Your SolidTrust Pay account has been credited with $92.00.Member Name: ClickPaid
Why Thank You ClickPaid.
Took 3 days but at least it came through!

Now if they would just fix the auto-repurchase/auto-withdraw function for Premium Plus members, life would be even better.
==========

No comments: