Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Updates

CenturionProfits: something I wanted to mention here. When CP opens for spends on August 5th, there is no hurry for anyone to rush in. This is not a rev share where every half hour counts. Their plans are daily rate plans, not hourly. So don't worry if you're not available at launch time. We are all equal.
==========

AetherAdvance: this was posted at 7 AM my time. Sorry am late for posting it here: (from Admin)
For those of you waiting on pending EgoPay withdrawals, I'm waiting on an exchange and then they will be processed.

Tuesday's NIL Cycler Numbers:

Line 1: 1288
Line 2: 661
Line 3: 354
Line 4: 159
Line 5: 100
Line 6: 41
Line 7: 17
Line 8: 8
Line 9: 3
Line 10: 1

PS, paid again today! Thanks Yodaman!! 
==========

RicanAdFunds / ismAdsIncome: no news updates since July 23rd. Sure would be nice to hear something from them.
And no, I'm not talking about ismMagic. That's not really at the top of my list right now.
==========

AdClickXpress: happy to report it only took 1 day to have my Advertisement approved in their Traffic Exchange. Now if they would just answer my Support Ticket that was sent to their VIP Group 3-1/2 days ago, that would be awesome.
==========

ClickPaid: I read there was an email sent to members yesterday about them moving over to ACX, but it's odd that I never received the email. Oh well, guess we'll just read all about it when ACX updates again.
==========


LOT OF JOKES ABOUT BLONDE FEMALES FLOAT AROUND THE INTERNET BUT SOME MAY BE SURPRISED THAT THERE IS A WHOLE GROUP OF JOKES ABOUT MEN THAT MANY DO NOT SEE.

ENJOY THIS OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN.

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his Sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, 'What setting do I use on the washing machine?'
'It depends,' I replied. 'What does it say on your shirt?'
He yelled back, ' OHIOSTATE !'
And they say blondes are dumb....


4 comments:

Brian said...

Hi Judy,
LOL...glad I am domesticated.

ACX is really shaping up I had an ad approved within 2 hours today. Plus they are paying out under 20 hours. Feels like the old JBP.

Have a great day.

blondie said...

Hey Brian,
hehe, you cook and clean and everything right?

ACX is surprising me too.
I just hope it stays this way, ya know?

Cheers :)

Randy V said...

I appreciate blondes Judy! I don't tell those because I know and there are many examples of other colored haired people doing some really dumb things!

Besides..if I did I know I would be in really deep trouble!!!!

Just saying Hi. Hope things are good with you. Have a great day!?

blondie said...

Thanks Randy and I know you know better than to tell those jokes, lol
Cheers!