Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Weekend

If you're in TAB, don't forget about the contest this weekend. I just submitted entries for today myself. Good Luck!

TheAdsBazaar Update:

Here we are, we have modified a few suggestions about rewarding weekend posters and come up with something that should be fun for all members!

Firstly, do bear in mind that every member regardless of whether you have Active Contracts or not earns AdCredits for posting during weekdays and Weekends.

On to the fun bit. This is also a universal excercise, all members can participate. Simply Log on and do your posting. Then post your user id, title of image(s) posted and Category posted in, here :

Official Forum:
http://www.investment-tracker.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12147

MMG Forum:
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Ads-Bazaar-Theadsbazaa-t449936.html

We will select 5 random winners on Sunday for Saturday's postings and 5 random winners on Monday for Sunday's postings. Once we verify that you did post, you will be credited $10 that you can use to purchase a Contract, if you don't have one, or add to your existing contracts.

Aside from the posting, there is only one other rule, you have to post to the above 2 threads.

This has triggered many interesting ideas and we'll be sending them your way.

Let's rock this weekend! Once again, a sincere thank you to all those members that come forward with these great suggestions, you're making a difference.

Amanda
The Ads Bazaar Management

==========


AetherAdvance: doing fine and just received a payout!
Thanks Yoda :)
==========


AdHitProfits: is back and I actually had some extra funds in my account earlier today. I did lose a few ad spots (they matured) but I did receive the cash for that.
There is 10 minute video on the site which explains how they did their calculations if you're interested. But in the meantime, I surfed for another day and am crossing my fingers that it gets busy again.
==========


AdClickXpress: had a question about something and submitted a Support Ticket. I was told when I submitted it to give them 5 Days for a reply. Really? Five days?!? That's just unheard of. Hope they get back to me sooner than that because it was sort of important.
On another note, I have been getting quite a few hits to my URL's in their TE. Just FYI if you wanted to spend some of that money in your account balance.
==========


No comments: