Monday, May 6, 2013

Things Are Looking Better Today... or are they?

ClickPaid has a nice new look in their member area and they refunded me the double payment for my premium membership upgrade. So I purchased more Click Packs today :)

Private Program: Letting it roll and cashing out earnings.

NEO Mutual: time to skip a day. Received Monday earnings yesterday when the server time changed to Monday. So today we skip and tomorrow we start earning again. Yep, that's how it works.

Wonder what the Rican guys are up to?
Don't see any news in their News Wire. Hmmm

ProfitClicking: haven't seen any forum posts for days from anyone who was able to catch a "bucket" in either premium or basic. As for me, I'm still waiting on the Queue payments that I requested a long long time ago.

New Program: my friend sent me some info on the new program opening on May 9th, but I don't know where the info came from so won't share until I do. Also I have no clue who's behind it which is also important in this business.

Well it's early here and I should be outside fertilizing my lawn. Will be back if and when something exciting happens.


No comments: