Monday, May 13, 2013

Slow start today...

Was in my basement gathering some stuff for the "Disabled American Veterans" truck (like the Good Will) coming tomorrow. Nice to get things out of here that can be used by others.

Profit Reference: completed my first 3 day plan, cashed out my earnings and bought a new 3 day'er. Have 12 days left on my 'other' plan. Going good so far.

NEO Mutual: tomorrow our earnings will start up again.

Click Paid: was paid last night while I was out at the BBQ.
I heard there were some problems with members losing their click pack info for a short time while they did some work on the TE part of the site? Well I wasn't there at that time and everything looks OK to me today.

Profit Clicking: received a comment in yesterday's post from Gabriel:
I also would like to inform you that I have received a premium withdrawal of $57 after 20 days of waiting.
Well, that's good to know.
I too have been waiting 20 days as of today.

Rican: just waiting for more news as to what is happening there. I am not touching anything in my account right now. Everything is "on hold" as far as I'm concerned.


No comments: