Saturday, May 11, 2013

Looking for Updates

I am so sleepy today.
My family showed up at bedtime last night and stayed for hours! I slept in this morning but still feel like my brain isn't functioning quite right.
I'll check around and if something is worth sharing, will be back.
==========

Thanks to those who have joined the new Profit Reference program that I wrote about yesterday. It's definitely starting off very good and am seeing a lot of familiar faces in the forum.
My friend Henry and I were just discussing the 3 different plans it offers. In each plan your principal is returned with earnings after the expiry.
- Obviously the 3 day plan is the least risky and pays 115%
- The 7 day plan at 138% didn't really catch my attention so I personally skipped that one. Although I have seen others playing there.
- The 15 day plan which doubles your spend is the highest risk since you have to wait the longest to earn the most. Well... I did add some funds there too. Must be the gambler in me I suppose :)
Anyway, thanks again to all who joined and lets hope for a nice long run with PR.
==========


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't families great!? lol..

mm

blondie said...

Hi mm,
You know... I love my grand daughter but it was already an hour past her bedtime when they got here.
You know what a tired little girl sounds like? :o
Never realized something so small could be that loud!!
Cheers