Saturday, April 13, 2013

Winding Down With The Masters

Finally winding down after a long two weeks of staring at tax forms and numbers.
Then this fiasco with Tiger Woods at The Masters has had my attention also. Well, I'm glad he's still in the game and I think he did the right thing by not pulling himself out of the tournament.


Sol-R: definitely the best HYIP I've been in for a long time. Got paid again today but still biting my nails about it's future. How long can a good thing last anyway?


ClickPaid: was going to make a new spend there but I keep getting logged off every 30-45 seconds. So am not going to chance my spend going off into never never land. Will check back later.
** OK, everything seems to be fine now so I just purchased 10 more click packs. Also heard that CP is up to 100,000 members? Nice :)


ProfitClicking: payments continue to come in fast from both Premium and the Basic Bucket (if you can catch one). Reading through their last extremely long update, this caught my eye:
The Premium Ad Package System has made a huge difference!
What ad package system will be launched next - maybe the Platinum Ad Package System - stay tuned!
Platinum? Sounds intriguing.
** In the meantime, just put my money where my mouth is again and purchased 20 more Premium Ad Packs. Good Luck to us all.

Yes!!! Thanks for posting here Gabriel but you didn't mention what date that was from. I have several pending queues from the 26th of January.

Hey Blondie,

I just wanted to tell you that my Basic Normal Withdrawal from January has just been paid ($50). It took quite long but I am glad that I finally received something.

Please let other people know. 


2 comments:

Gabriel said...

Hey Blondie,

I just wanted to tell you that my Basic Normal Withdrawal from January has just been paid ($50). It took quite long but I am glad that I finally received something.

Please let other people know.

blondie said...

Congrats!
And that was worth posting for sure!!
Cheers :)