Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Wild Side

Sometimes I just like to take a walk on the wild side. Nothing wrong with that. And I'm not here to convince anyone of any thing. What I do, I do because I want to... and most times, it pays off for me. So that's why I share it with you.


ClickPaid: funny that I can't find any banner for them. Kind of odd, isn't it? Help me out if you were able to locate one.**
I see that Wednesday is the official launch date.
And looking at the bottom of the site, all the major pay processors will be available.
Now, is the site loading for you, or not?
Still getting comments about it not loading, but I thought it was back up for most.
You would think a new site with Frederick Mann's name on it would be prepared to take on the mother lode, but maybe not.
I'll stay tuned to what's happening and report as needed.
- my Activation Link went to my spam folder. check there if you don't receive yours.

** My good friend and fellow blogger Gwen of Gwen's Profit Hub Blog just created a banner for them. You rock girlfriend! Hope you get a lot of hits and signup's for it. Thanks for sharing the banner with me :)


RicanAdFunds and ismAdsIncome: coming back on Tuesday so no news until then.
To those of you promoting, be sure to Pause your sites or banners.


xGolding: payments requested yesterday received today!
So that's 84% back for me so far. (clapping)


Sol-R Energy: Love the Instant Payments, and
Congrats to the Winners of their recent contest!

As promised, we're back with another update including the announcement of our first 2 winners of the MaxiVote Contest.
The following members have been awarded a prize of $20 each.
02/20/2013 - jhakas22
02/21/2013 - Terri

Congratulations to the winners and good luck to everyone else! Keep voting and you could be the next winner.

If you are unaware of what this contest is then scroll down as I've included the details again at the end of this newsletter.

Our next bit of exciting news is the addition of a new video to our Video Guides section on the website. We have included a Depositing video that walks you through how to make a deposit using either an External Processor or funds already in your Sol-R account. We hope this is helpful and we have more on the way.

That's it for this update, things are going extremely well over here and feel free to stop by the reviews section to see what people are saying about us. https://www.sol-r.org/reviews.php

MaxiVote Contest Details:
Each day stop by Sol-R.org, click the MaxiVote image in the sidebar and vote for us making sure to include your Sol-R Username.
Then head over to one of our forum threads on MMG or TalkGold and post up that you MaxiVoted!
Each day we will randomly select 1 member from the list of voters to receive a $20 bonus. We will announce winners that were chosen in our newsletter updates which will be sent out once or twice a week.
This will run for 2 weeks, ending on March 6th, 2013.

Only 1 vote per day per member will be counted. Additional votes in a 24 hour period are discouraged and won't be counted.

Here are our thread URLs:
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Sol-Energy-Sol-rorg-t433397.html
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380599&page=1

Thank you!
Jonathan Krueger and the Worldpro Limited Team


=========


ProfitClicking: did anybody listen to Doc on Thurs to know what this means? Did he give any clue as to what the heck a "Premium Ad Package" is?

New, Premium Ad Package System Coming!

- $10 per Ad Package
- 3% a day Daily Sales Commissions
- 10% and 5% Referral Commissions
- Multi-Site Advertising System
- Daily Withdrawals - up to $1,000 a day
per payment processor
- No more full buckets
- No more withdrawal queue
- Same tested compensation plan
- Use your existing wallet funds
- Use your gift cards

All the components of an Amazing System
Launching within the next few days!

==========

13 comments:

RANDY VERDELL said...

Hi Judy;

I signed up to ClickPaid to check it out. It has been several hours and I haven't received anything yet. I'm sure they will send some type of email saying that I signed up. Does your site show who signed up with you? If I don't hear anything, I guess I will try it again later.

Have a great Saturday!

Randy

blondie said...

Randy,
Did you check your spam folder?
My activation link went to spam.

And I did already see you in my list. Thanks for that.
Wondering if you can log in w/o activating?

Their support system doesn't work so there's not much I can do to help at this point.

RANDY VERDELL said...

I checked the spam folder and I have tried to log in but no luck. If you see me, at least it went through but until I can sign in,

Maybe they will send it later.

Thanks!!!

blondie said...

Randy,
You used your AOL address which reminded me to tell you that I got SPAM from you via AOL also.
You might want to try to sign up again and use gmail maybe?
I'm afraid your AOL was hacked also.

RANDY VERDELL said...

Ok..I will try it with gmail. I also had something else that I entered today and I haven't received anything back from that either.

Thanks!

RANDY VERDELL said...

Guess it just don't like me..lol I signed up with my gmail address and it said that the email already existed...that's not possible because I signed up with AOL. I will work on it later...too frustrating right now!

Have a good day!!

blondie said...

And you're showing a 2nd time in my list with the gmail addy this time.

I've heard of others having the same problem and Ken Russo actually wrote a note to Frederick about it.
Don't think he's gotten a reply yet.

Yeah, don't stress.
Hope they get it worked out soon.
I'll keep an eye on it also.

Unknown said...

I joined clickpaid under you. Check to confirm if my name is there

blondie said...

Yep, you are there.
TY very much Pam :)

Did you have trouble getting the activation link?

Unknown said...

I initially didn't see it but I suddenly remembered what you said about spam folder. Abracadabra!There it was, just waiting for me to click on it.
I just hope we make some good bucks out of this program.

blondie said...

So do I Pam, so do I :)

Anonymous said...

I also signed up and got the ativation link into my spam folder.

Let's see what happens next....

Ute
(ulurtz)

blondie said...

Unfortunately I see a lot of folks had to sign up twice.
Maybe because of the activation link going into never-never land, lol
Thanks for joining and I do hope it'll be a good ride.
Cheers!