Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday














Good Luck to the Denver Broncos today!
My Son will be at the game freezing his butt off. High temp today at game time is supposed to be 12 degrees F. I'll be watching it at home on my warm TV :)


RicanAdFunds and ismAdsIncome:
Richard Cannon
Happy weekend everyone - All mass pay has been done for today - happy to see so many people earning :) Purchase approvals continue throughout the day - please allow 24 hours before following up on purchases made :) Have fun :)
Thanks for the update Richard.
Now remember guys, no payouts on Sundays.
I'm on my way to purchase a few more ad units in RAF. I only have about 2 more weeks before my first purchases complete/expire. So am just building up more now so I don't miss those old ones later.


Not much else going on.
I'll check back in if anything exciting happens.

-- Late in the evening... Damn.
Better luck next year Denver :(

No comments: