Friday, January 4, 2013

New Years Resolutions

Do you have one yet?
Do you plan to?
Maybe my own New Years Resolution should be to post in my blog every day. Can I do that? Well, I don't know but I wanted to share this video with all of you. Not business related but it certainly got my attention.
(Thanks to my friend Paul from Hawaii for sending it on)

Without a single word, this says it all
This is the new "wear your seatbelt" ad the UK is doing - started by some dude not hired to do it, but because the cause is important to him, he came up with this idea, and now it's being hailed across the world as a "beautiful" commercial.
...And now the video has become so popular with the general public that people are forwarding it to friends/family on their own so quickly that it has spread all over the world in a very short time.
Check out this remarkable ad:




No comments: