Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday

Early post today. I need to get to the grocery store badly. And I can't forget the toys and treats for the Grand Doggies Christmas stockings! They always look forward to opening their presents too.


As much as I was hoping to post payments today from ProfitClicking, it's not gonna happen. At least not yet.
- received my DSP for 12/14 and 12/15 combined
- still pending w/d to EgoPay from Oct 1st
- still pending w/d to Payza from the 12/12 bucket
My guess would be that they're still looking at those blocked accounts, which no one really knows why they were blocked and PC hasn't sent us any updates about it either. Not that I would expect them too since their updates are always focused on new members and not old member problems or concerns. Argh!
PS, my friend heard from their 'Live Support' that the blocked accounts could take up to 60 days to resolved. OK, that's just crazy.


RAF and ismAdsIncome: am happy to report that I did receive two payments this morning. Thanks Richard.
Also the Admins have a back log of support tickets to answer, so if you're waiting on one, give it time. They'll get to it as soon as they can.


GrandBankClub: while watching my account balance build up, and knowing the only way to cash out is to purchase more... I did that on Saturday.
- Bought myself another $40 plan
- then requested the max cash out of $54
- Received the Loyalty Bonus to my account the next day
- Received the Fast Start Bonus to my account today
- Also received my withdraw request today to STP
Thanks Gord. I think I got the hang of it now.
Also thanks to the new members who joined recently :)


You know, one of the first things I do every morning is check the forum to see what's new and who's reporting what. Today I intentionally avoided doing that. Why?
Because there are a bunch of amateurs trying to act like professionals when posting and/or answering other people's questions. I normally have a lot of patience with those types but for some reason last night I about lost it. It's one thing to post negative if you know for a fact what you're saying is true but to consistently post crap over and over is ridiculous and totally uncalled for. It's like a bunch of little kids just looking for attention by seeing who can scream the loudest.



No comments: