Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Jessica :)

Profit Clicking: I was able to log in and surf the TE today. It's a little different than before cause it opens a new window for each advertisement. Then just close that page, wait a few seconds and click on View Next Ad.
I ended up doing 30 of them, but since we're still in "Beta", not sure if they'll be credited or not. Hey, if I need to do it again, no big deal.
Now the above is assuming you can get it to load. Things are not quite up to snuff yet.
Someone posted this in the forum so I went to the facebook page but didn't see it. I'm sure he had no reason to lie though:
Latest updates from Facebook:
**Latest Update** Tomorrow, expect to be able to buy advertising packages. Next within 24 hours after that, expect to receive your first daily earnings. FINALLY, within 24 hours after that, you will be able to withdraw any earnings you received before and after the migration from JustBeenPaid to Profit Clicking,,,

ismAdsIncome: doing great and earning daily.
Decided to spend some LR for more Ad Packs here and also made a withdrawal request that was paid within minutes! Wonderful :)


Today is my beautiful daughter-in-laws Birthday.
Will be going to celebrate a little later today. Unfortunately, the one car I have left died on me driving home late last night. So my son will be stopping by to pick us up in a couple of hours.
What's the saying, "when it rains it pours"?
That's what's been happening to me lately. Every time I turn around there's a big new expense staring me in the face. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Happy Birthday Jess and many more!!!
(notice the print is in purple?)













Oh and here's why I was driving home late last night... was watching the little one and her horse, LOL




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Blondie.

What is with the surfing? I dont understand it yet. do we have to surf to earn or just withdraw?

If you can help I would really appreciate it!

Mark

p.s i always come to your blog just to see what is happening, you do a great Job of being on top of everything!

blondie said...

Hi Mark and thanks :)

Found this in the FAQ's after you log in to PC. So I think we'll still earn the 1.5% to 2% daily (once it's turned back on) but will need to surf in order to withdraw.

20) What about withdrawals?
You can withdraw a minimum of $20 at any time by submitting a withdrawal request from your dashboard under the "Wallet" tab.

Once the Traffic Exchange has been launched, you'll need to meet the weekly surf requirements in order to withdraw funds. Generally, withdrawals are paid every 24-72 hours, depending on the pay processor.