Saturday, August 4, 2012

JBP Updates and more ...

JustBeenPaid
- If you received $45 in your JSS member area over the last 24 hours and don't know where it came from... it was an error and will be adjusted.
Please DO NOT spend it or withdraw it.
- If you already did spend or withdraw it, your JSS account will show $45 less once they fix the error. So don't be surprised if you have a negative balance now.
-- A simulation script was run on the wrong data base by accident giving funds on some members accounts. IT is aware of exactly who was affected and will reverse the funds shortly.

- This was mentioned on Thursday's call:
http://www.profitclicking.com/
Per Frederick: in about 9-10 days we expect to be shifting to ProfitClicking.com so the new name of the business will be ProfitClicking.com.
The website will be much more professional and the new system will be much more user friendly. (How cool is that?)

** Don't try to join the site now. Everything in JBP will be moved seamlessly over to the new site (including your referrals) when it's time.

- Re the "Daily Limit Reached" on withdraws... once they're finished with the "queue" modification, you won't see that message any longer. Instead your w/d request will go into a queue and give you an estimated date of payment. (I think he said it might take about 5-6 weeks for that feature to be implemented, but don't quote me on that.)

- 80-90% of the emails we used to receive are being deleted now before they go out. There was just too many with regards to 'Your referral just bought a Tripler' etc.



OK, done with JBP for now.
I had to run out and buy a new Fan today. The strong wind yesterday blew my fan out of the window and it came crashing to the floor. When I picked it up and turned it back on... clank clank clank. Dang! Can't sleep with that noise, so a stuffy night it was. But tonight will be much more comfortable with a new quiet fan :)


SafeRisk: just requested a cash out. Probably tomorrow I'll make a new purchase. And I think I have a couple of weeks before my next 'spend' matures. This one sure has been going real nice. Thanks Admin!


Mint.bz: they did a Restart also.
Remember yesterday I mentioned my account balance mysteriously going to my mint-wallet? Well, as of today, we all have only 1 Token now earning and only have to pay our Membership fee once (not monthly). I went ahead and did my surfing for today so will be fun to see what happens tomorrow with my stats since Mint is now a 'profit sharing' program.
Do read their latest Newsletter to get all the details. I didn't post it here since not everyone is involved.


WhirlWind: no change since yesterday really.
Spent another daily $2 but everything else remains the same.
Oh they did send out an update about cutting profit in Grid's 5 & 6 in order to help the cycling. Wish they had done that from the beginning and not waited till after their top sponsor's cashed it out already. Oh well, time will tell on this one.


Stress Test:
I am not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly accurate. Read the full description before looking at the picture.

The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels at St. Mary's Hospital, London.


Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water.
The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored
scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact
that the dolphins are identical, a person under
stress would find differences in the two dolphins.
The more differences a person finds between the
dolphins, the more stress that person is experiencing.
Look at the photograph and if you find more than one
or two differences you need to go on holiday....































No need to Reply, I'll be on holiday.

4 comments:

soulMerlin said...

ME TOO.....I FAILED BADLY :) >) >)

HENRY (i tHInK))

blondie said...

Going on Vacation Henry?

hahahahaha

Henry said...

Yes, today for a week with the Grandchildren...

Don't know about stress tho' they're vErYaCtIvE...

...I'll look at the picture again when I get back

Hey Diddle Diddle
The cat played the fiddle
The Cow Jumped over the Moon
The Little Dog laughed to see such fun
And the Dish ran away with the spoon.

:)

blondie said...

Have a fun time with the Grandkid's Henry. I'm sure they'll keep you out of trouble, LOL
Cheers!