Thursday, August 2, 2012

Good News from STP

SolidTrustPay: have you seen their latest update in the member area? Good News for us here in the U.S.
** NEW USA ACH OPTION **
ACH delay if finally over! It will take a few days to catch up and thx so much for your patience!


JBP-JSS-Tripler:
(^_^) JSS-Tripler - Restart Completed; Strong Growth!
Welcome to all our new members!

The Restart started on 7/30/12 and its first part was completed early the following morning. Unfortunately, it was necessary to convert a significant percentage of JSS-Tripler positions for some accounts.

If your daily earnings have dropped significantly, I sympathize with you. Please realize that this is much better than most high-return programs which simply disappear with your funds when the going gets tough.

It's the Restarts that make our system indefinitely sustainable:
http://www.justbeenpaid.com/faqs/restart.php

Also realize that the Restart system is designed so in the long run you'll earn even more from your extra JSS positions.

OK, that's all I'm gonna post from the update.

If you guys have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me via email. I try to answer them all, even from those who are not my personal referrals. (secret: I don't even check before I answer emails. If someone needs help, I try to help them figure things out, or at least give it my best shot.)


I'll be back tomorrow with more updates.
Was out today shopping for baby clothes.
No, not for Olivia.
For Olivia's baby.
She's such a good Mom.
Have a great night.


PS, notice Goofy laying up against the wall there? Guess she got bored with him, haha




No comments: