Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chicken Man

Don't forget about that IDIOT trying to promote his scam using the name Paul (MoneyNewsOnline) as his email name.
I just tried to Reply to him and of course it was undeliverable.
Here's what I wrote to him, for your enjoyment:
"You're an Idiot. 
Pretending to be Paul at MNO to get referrals? 
I hope he drills you a new one!"
Now, he'll never see it, since it couldn't be delivered, so I decided to call him a Chicken Man here instead. Maybe he reads my blog cause the imposter keeps spamming me relentlessly ;)

OK, what's new today? Oh I know... 
Good News from SolidTrustPay!! 
They've started doing their ACH transfers to those of us in the U.S. WhooHoo! Now I need to double check the amounts. Seems to be off just a tad so won't spend any of it yet.

JBP-JSS-Tripler: just an update.
Was paid my Tripler earnings for Aug 5th.
Yeah, I know they're still behind but hope to see it getting caught up soon.

SafeRisk: received my payment to EgoPay from SR just fine yesterday. Waiting for a few more bucks there, then will make another spend.


No comments: