Monday, July 2, 2012

Is Today Monday?

Oh yeah, it is huh?
No wonder I feel so weird.
Took a drive to the can bank this morning to recycle my aluminum cans. Been collecting them all winter and got $22 for taking them in.
Then I just had to stop at K-Mart to look for a particular present for Olivia's Birthday on the 8th. Well they didn't have what I wanted but I found something else really cool. So I came back home feeling satisfied :)


JBP-JSS-Tripler: still running behind on the daily Tripler earnings. But like we said yesterday, even if they have to skip a day, you'll still continue earning until you reach 150% (unless you're included in a restart).


WhirlWind: checked my account a little while ago and I'm only down about $2.50 from my original deposit. I put enough in my e-wallet to cover a months worth of subscriptions (for 2) and it seems to be OK.
I have cycled 4 out of 8 Level 1 grids.
I have cycled 2 out of 4 Level 2 grids.
That's it so far but I think the system is still running and updating for today.


SafeRisk: bought a new plan with the 2nd half of my expired deposit today. Had a little left over after that so withdrew it and have already been paid. Next expiry for me will be on July 4th with payment on the 5th.


GoldenPath: checked there earlier and my account balance just keeps going down. I originally funded for a month and I have $13 left. So if that doesn't cover me long enough to 'make money', I'll ask for a refund. Also, if they are going to request ID's, I'm out anyway. Not because I have anything to hide, but there are a lot of dishonest people out there just waiting to hack your accounts and even worse, your identity.


What else? ... let me think.



2 comments:

doomcrew said...

So with Whirlwind if you fund account with 6o dollars and do a sub of 2 a day, you then just are able to from then on use profit to cover subs or what is your strategy ?

blondie said...

That's what I was thinking too.
That funding with enough to cover a month should be enough to keep it going.

At first I was only going to do 1, and funded with $30. Then decided to do 2, so added another $30.

I'll keep tabs on how it's status and update here of course.