Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Sir Paul

Happy Birthday Paul McCartney!

Hard to believe that it's been so long since the first time I saw The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show.

A whole lotta time has passed since then but I can still remember how exciting it was that night.

Today that cute old Beatle from the past turned 70. And check it out ... he's still got great hair! LOL

Enjoy your Birthday Sir Paul and we wish you many more happy days!

Oh and ... you can call me any time at all :)

JBP-JSS-Tripler: was sort of surprised this morning to be able to get an STP cash out request going. Usually I've had to wait until later in the day but I am glad it worked early.
Later today is going to be 100 degrees F here. That's too hot for me to be sitting in my office with NO air conditioning :(
PS, one of my referrals cycled over 40 Matrices today!
That's just crazy!!!

SafeRisk: received another fast payout so decided it was time to make a new deposit, which I did. I'm just over the break even point from my first spends and am still feeling good about the program. Getting closer to the 60 day mark too (I joined on May 1st), which means our original deposits are returned.


GoldenPath: holding my own as far as money in - money out goes. I did fund enough to cover a month's worth of sub fees when I first joined, and that seems to be working for me. Have done a bit of cycling of the matrices recently which is helping to keep me on an even keel.
**Afternoon my time: site if offline. Don't know why. But there is a call tonight so maybe the Admin's will share info then.


Mint.bz: must have missed one of their newsletters. Dang. Here's a portion of the newest one:
Because everyone enjoyed our Mint o’Clock promo, we’ve extended the offer for an additional week. You heard us right; you can get our 2.8%-3.2% with an ROI of 300% (that makes 200% pure profit) until Monday 25, 2012 at 11:55 PM Server Time.
But you have to be a premium member to participate, right? So I guess I can't enjoy that one myself since I'm only a Dragonfly member, which is good enough for me. Anyway, my membership fee did come out yesterday so I'm good for another month now.


BRB, need to go check on those 2 new programs I hinted at a couple of days ago. Hoping one or both will be up and running soon.




No comments: