Thursday, June 21, 2012

First Full Day of Summer and ...

time for another Birthday.

My buddy Allan who comments here once in a while and posts in the MMG forum quite often is having a Birthday Today!
I think he's on a beach somewhere sipping Margarita's, but I'm not 100% sure, lol

In any case, just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday and to enjoy your vacation if you're already there!!!


JBP-JSS-Tripler: got a "DB Connect Error" when I tried to log into JBP just now. Checked in at the Conf Room and they say the programmers are working on the site. OK, let's give them time to do their thing.
Also since the daily 2% (or 1.5%) is taking longer to get credited, (probably because there's so frickin many), if you ever don't receive it for a day, just check your account the next day. You'll probably see 2 days of credits given on the same server day.
**Attention** 6/21/2012 6:14 PM EST
Due to the increaseing growth of JBP, we are currently working on the servers and sites to bring you and faster and more effeicent system. You may experience slow and down times in the comming days. Please visit us on Twitter @JBPHQ and on our Facebook Fan Page at www.Facebook.com/JustBeenPaidHQ for up to the minute details. Thank you for your coninuted support.  


SafeRisk: just requested a cash out which I'm sure I'll receive soon. Getting closer and closer to that 60 day maturity too!
- Payment received fast!


GoldenPath: hopefully every one who joined is getting their Newsletters now. The one sent last night was quite long so I hesitate to post it here. Let me know if you need it but you really should be on their list.


the New Surf: doesn't look like it's gonna happen any time soon. Sorry about the heads-up but the script for that one has been a real bear (so I've heard).


Mint.bz: I guess today is payment day for me. Requested a cash out there also and as I've said before, I have a good chunk of money "in play" so I'll pay myself for a while now :)


ShowBizHits: they have some new Top Hats to click on which are really cute, unless you're color blind. Then you could have a problem.


Just for grins, I checked over at aDailyCash. It says I have "Total Amount: $2873.60" Well that makes sense. I've cycled everything there is to cycle, I got a lot of RC cause everyone is just throwing their money back in. So boy oh boy... I can't wait to withdraw. HaHaHaHaHa


I need a song to cheer me up.
Feeling sort of blah today. Maybe it's the heat. Not sure.
Thinking ... 




No comments: