Thursday, May 31, 2012

STP - Talk Of The Town

SolidTrustPay: unfortunately STP seems to be the talk of the town for the past few days. I myself was concerned about this Licensing issue, but so far Colorado has not been affected. I did receive my JBP withdrawal yesterday to STP and also received a bank transfer from STP today. Whew!
Here's some news from their general forum:
As many members are aware, the US enacted new laws in the latter part of 2011 to enforce foreign companies involved in financial services to acquire licenses in all states where their clients are located.  

SolidTrust Pay has begun this process.  While the process is ongoing, members in various states will have full access to view and update their accounts, change passwords, submit verification documents, etc.  

They will not be able to deposit or receive funds, which is unfortunate, but a reality we will all just need to accept and be patient with.  

Any members with any balances in their accounts will be able to click the REFUND MY BALANCE link that is being setup (and should be available by May 31, 2012).  For members that do not request refunds in a timely manner, we will pro-actively send them a check or ACH bank transfer.  

Members in affected states will see a notice appearing in their account when they go to the MY MONEY / DEPOSIT MONEY area.  This notice explains why they are seeing the notice and addresses the basic questions right there.

If you are not seeing any notice, then nothing has affected you yet.  

An alternative solution, and one that we are actively working on, is to partner with an existing entity that already has full, or even partial, state licensing.  If we are successful in this endeavour, then some states may never be affected.  

Of course, as licenses are acquired, any affected states are enabled again and everyone is business as usual.

Let's all work together to make the transition flow as easily as possible, keep rumours to a minimum and information at a maximum.

We will pop in daily to answer questions and provide any updates as they are available.



They've also set up a new forum called the SolidTrust USA Member Center, and you can find it here: http://solidtrust.websitetoolbox.com/
Under 'Forum' I clicked on 'News' and read some interesting information. There is an STP Moderator on board answering individual concerns. Will keep updated as frustrating as it is :(


Moving on: JBP-JSS-Tripler continues to rock my world and apparently last week they broke all kinds of records:
(^_^) JSS-Tripler - 5 New Records?
Welcome to all our new members!
Our new JSS-Tripler positions bought hit 5 new records last week. Monday was an all-time new record. Then, every day from Tuesday to Friday, a new record was hit every day! Thanks to all our promoters for helping make JSS-Tripler so successful!

This coming Sunday, June 3rd will be my 14 Month Anniversary in JBP and quite honestly... I've lost track of all the things that JBP has helped me with. Now I'm not a shop-o-holic and I'm still frugal with my money, but at least I don't have to stress about every little extra expense that comes along when you least expect it.

Thank You again Frederick Mann for creating such a wonderful program and Thank You to all the members that keep it rolling!


TheGoldenPath: was just chatting with a couple of members who thought that joining the new pay processor "EZYBONDS" was mandatory. To the best of my knowledge, it is not.
You can still use AP/Payza or STP if that's what you prefer. But if you do decide to join the new one, you must do it from their link in order to be paid and/or be paid commissions.
- PS, those looking for some action after they join, you must be patient and wait your turn. I now have 10 matrices from my daily $2 subscription and they are all empty at the moment. Am not concerned about it because I understood a little about how the matrices work before I joined. That's why I funded my e-wallet with enough to cover my daily sub's for a few weeks.



No comments: