Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Back To Work


It's true. I wasn't here for very long yesterday. Just long enough to check my programs, surf and do a few cash outs.
Was at Court at 8 AM (long story), then took the only car that's running for an Emissions test so I can renew the license plates for another year. Then since it was such a warm day outside, decided to finally go purchase the plants (flowers) for my front yard. Then (of course) had to plant them all.
My back and hands hurt so bad by the time I was done, went to bed before it was even dark out, LOL


Alert Pay / Payza: checked in on them today and it looks like their transfer was successful. You need to log into Payza with the same email address and password as AP. It all worked fine for me.
Also if you're receiving those SCAM emails that I mentioned in my last post, forward them on to AP. I sent 4 yesterday and have 8 more (so far) to send today.
As AlertPay/Payza take these matters very seriously, we are contacting you in order to see if you could forward the emails you have received to spoof@alertpay.com. This will ensure that, if we haven't already done so, we can take action on this phishing site as soon as possible.


Speaking of AP/Payza...
JBP-JSS-Tripler: because I went to bed so early last night, I got up very early again today. Brain Storm! Wonder if it's early enough to request a cash out from JBP to my Payza account? Hurry Hurry Hurry.
Log in, open JBP, try to request... dang. So 5:45 AM my time was too late. Well, I'll either try again tomorrow or request via STP instead.
Also still no Restart but they wrote "Our programming for the Restart is progressing." OK by me.
Now don't forget about this either. I received quite a few emails asking me about it, so here you go:
Please note there is a fraudulent email circulating with the subject: "JustBeenPaid - You won 100 usd". This email DID NOT originate from the JBP system and is a "phishing" attempt at getting your personal Liberty Reserve Account information. Please click on our Important Security Alerts banner below for more information. *** Stay informed, stay safe! ***
**PS: this is odd. Just for grins, I logged into JBP and tried to withdraw via Alert Pay-Payza. Was 5:22 PM my time AND it went through. WooHooo! Now I can sleep in tomorrow.


Safe Risk: if you did not enter your Pay Processor info when you joined, you can do it now. Just log into SR, click on My Profile, then "Update Financial Details". I did that on Monday and received my pending payment shortly thereafter. Good Stuff Maynard.


GBC: always doing fine. As a matter of fact, am about to spend there again today. When I get to a certain amount of earnings, I like to throw most of it back in for another round. Thanks Gord :)


Profiter's Club: will be moving to their new script this week. In the meantime, I'm still earning the 2% daily on my first spend there. And once their move is done, all will be transferred to the new site, plus funding should be working properly. Wonderful.


Mint.bz: have earned the same amount three days in a row. Now some of those percentages are 'locked in' since my spend was made prior to May 1st. All in all, the site seems to be doing extremely well.


aDailyCash: BONK! Finally ditched them from my side bar. I don't want anyone new joining by mistake without reading my posts about them first.
Checked this morning and last payment proofs are from May 11th. Well that just sucks. Good Night Gracie.


Am still watching the shenanigans over at T2MoneyKlub and Compound150. Latest reports are: No Payments have been made to T2 members... whether members are staying, leaving or have opted-out months ago. No money has gone out for over a month now.
C150 is still running and paying from what I can tell. And since I'm still in the red there, I'll continue to cash out and hope to get my spend back at least.

Alright, I need to go clean out my email box. JSS Support sure sends me a lot of emails that I have to delete often. But am I complaining? No siree. 90% of those emails are telling me I've made fifty cents, a dollar, or several dollars. Now who in their right mind would complain about that? YaY!!!



No comments: