Thursday, April 5, 2012

Changes at JBP

JBP-JSS-Tripler: I'm sure you've all seen their latest update by now and from where I sit, I don't see it having any effect on the smart and confident members in the program.
When I read it I just shrugged my shoulders and said OK... makes sense to me. Certainly something that I can live with in order to continue doing what we're doing here. And honestly, I thought it made perfect sense. I too noticed a decline in spends over the weekends so it's only fair to the program in general to drop the daily % a bit during that time to even out the playing field.
I mean... money in / money out. If this helps keep money in for longer, and helps with the longevity of JBP (and/or a delay on the next restart), then it's the smart thing to do IMO.

(^_^) JBP & JSS-Tripler - Back in Business!

Welcome to all our new members!

Thanks to the heroic efforts of our systems admin staff, we've been able to get almost everything up and running after a massive DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack that started on April
2nd. We now have proper DDoS protection to minimize the effects of future attacks.

Good news! The 2% daily earnings will resume tomorrow (April 5th) and can be expected to continue daily without more interruptions.

Typically, on Saturdays and Sundays our funding drops to about half of the levels for weekdays. For this reason, from now on, the daily earnings for Saturdays and Sundays will be 1.5%. This will save us a lot of money over time, and could significantly increase the time between Restarts -- another great idea from one of our members!

Withdrawals were not paid since 4/1, but expect them to be paid today, and after that, each day without delay, especially since our system is getting more reliable with each passing week.

The Help Desk just started working properly since the DDoS attack, so please expect a couple days of delay in answering your requests -- keep in mind, we usually had a 24-48 hour turnaround time on answering help desk requests before the DDoS attack.

Otherwise, please feel free to report any other issues you have experienced since the DDoS attack -- several changes had to be made to get us back up and running properly, so a problem or two might still exist for you.

JSS-Tripler now has 434,880 members. Thank you to our many promoters for doing such a great job!

(part of update cut)
Working for our wealth and success,
Frederick Mann




I'll catch up more tomorrow.
Had to go to Court this morning then go through my tax stuff again... and again... and again. (No, the Court had nothing to do with my tax stuff.) I'm sure I forgot to write something "off" for last year, but I haven't found it yet, LOL. Wish me luck :)


Oh yeah, before I forget ... If you use the Perfect Money pay processor, be AWARE of someone trying to Scam you with the following email. (Funny thing was, I got that email to my gmail address AND my AOL address, twice!!! 
Perfect Money does not know I have an AOL address. Idiots !!!

Dear Perfect Money Member,
Your Perfect Money account status updated to INACTIVE.

This status changed to inactive, because you have entered incorrect profile details, please follow link above to confirm your profile details. You will have to go through a verification procedure restore your account. Once you enter the necessary information on this page, your account will be immediately unblocked.

Please use this link to restore your account status: (LINK REMOVED)


Never Ever click on a link like that or follow their stupid ass instructions! I'm so sick of scammers I could just spit!

No comments: