Thursday, February 16, 2012

Break Even Point in PXSense and more...

Feeling a little better today. Still sort of grumpy though. Being sick is just no fun for anyone (or anyone around me).


JBP-JSS: according to the latest conference call:
- the restart feed is 75% done - give it another week or so.
- they did do a server upgrade to make things go faster.
- getting 4-5K new members daily BUT only a portion of those actually do anything... so they're working on a better follow-up system.
- after logging into JBP, click on Profile. There you will see a section "Opt-In to Representative Page". That is where you can enter your information to be placed on the new page (when it's published) to help other members in a different language (besides English). The listed (volunteer) members will be sorted by Language.
- Level 2 Upgrade coming soon (lol)
- Advertising System (surf) coming as soon as they find a good one.
- other new programs coming out also to help us make more money.
- taking approx. 22 days for premium placements to fill in JSS, and that will get longer since there aren't a lot of Tripler's expiring for a few more weeks. (my oldest tripler bought on Jan. 8th has 35 days left.)
OK, that about wraps it up from call.
I purchased another batch of Tripler's today myself and will check my numbers later on before requesting a payment. Nice to see things haven't slowed down "too much" as a result of the last restart and should be picking up again soon.


PXSense: 50 Days of Earnings!! Today will be our break even point on our very first spends if you joined me on Dec. 27th, opening day. Yep, today's earning will be 100% back on our first PX unit. YaY! Just received an Update:
In this short update we would like to let you know about some of the recent reviews on PXSense, our updated our FAQ, answering some your most common questions and links to our networks. Meanwhile, we are working on a new addition to our Income Streams, which you will learn more about in the coming weeks.
Common Questions and PTP Promo
To address some of the questions of our members, you may request one 1 withdrawal every 24 hours. The minimum amount necessary to make a request is $5 USD. All withdrawals to Alert Pay are instant!
Our promotion for the Paid-to-Promote Program has ended and we have reset the conversion rate of your PTP credits back to $1 USD per 1000 credits.
Enjoy PXSense and have fun with it,
Christer and the PXSense team
Back to me: I chopped up the update cause I didn't want to post all the links in it. But that "new addition to our Income Streams" perked up my ears. Can't wait to hear more about that!


To Phone Solicitors: Do Not Call Me, especially when I'm sick. Some poor guy just got his ass chewed because I'm on the National No-Call List and he should know better!! GrowL

Tripler2 (T2MoneyKlub): Updates - haven't received any to my inbox so I checked the T2 forum and the last one posted is still the one from Feb 1st.
Well, I did purchase more DP's yesterday and will cash-out next go around. Other than that, just waiting for an update. I do know there's a lot of good plans for T2 but really need Dave to put them all in a nice happy memo form for easy reading, LOL


GBC: I bit the bullet yesterday and not only bought a new Easy 40 Plan but also added a PIF to each level available. Yep, cost me 91 buckaroo's but I know it was worth it and I'll get it back, plus some ;)


aDailyCash: still chuggin along and getting 3% daily added to my account. I did receive a payout yesterday. Am already in profit from spends made on Jan 10th and they don't expire until Feb 29th. That's awesome! Thanks aDaily.


OK, am down to seeing JS's smilin face here so that's telling me I've written enough for today, har!
On another note (and my good deed for the day), I sent another donation to the Tri-County Collie Rescue on Valentine's Day in memory of my other good friend Bill Stewart. I still miss our occasional phone calls that always ended in laughter.
Hope you have a wonderful 'almost end of the week' day.
Cheers!

No comments: