Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday and ...

PXSense: just a quick follow-up. Even though new instant AP's are going out, there are some older ones pending and also the STP's and LR's are a little behind. So today, I hope to see an update from Admin as to what the real deal is.
Tried to compound my earnings yesterday, but the option was not available. Today when I check, it says:
Error: New purchases are temporarily disabled.
That's not a good sign :(

JBP-JSS: on a brighter note, received a payment to my STP from JBP sometime during the night. I'm still amazed at how well the JSS-Tripler is kicking a$$ after a year running, constant growth, fast payments, and no signs of slow down.
Getting an email or two from the system, but nothing compared to what I should be seeing. Guess they're still working on that fix.

T2MoneyKlubmy old T2 banner should redirect now to the new T2MK. Marvelous! And here's the latest update from Dave:
Hello T2MK Members.
We have put a VERY important update up at
Please read it all carefully.
Thank You
Dave.
T2 Staff.
Back to me. Looked for a new banner but they're not available yet. Also I just moved $20 from my DP account to my Main to get ready for the March 1st membership fee. After that move, I tried to withdraw, but it's not available yet. Well that's OK. I'm sure it'll be open later on.
What do you guys think of that music? I'm glad it only runs for 35 seconds or so, LOL
** Later in the day, was informed that they turned off the sound. Smart move.
*** Also, you can only withdraw from your MAIN account. If you have funds in DP, you can do the internal transfer to Main, then withdraw. Makes sense since our Monthly Membership Fee will be coming out of our Main Account.
**** Seems they're still working on the new site and banners. Deleted my old banner before I knew the new banners weren't active yet. BUT I managed to save one anyway. BUT I don't know if the referrer links are working. SO don't join today if you haven't yet cause I have no clue who you would fall under. Appreciated!

GBC: received my weekend profit share as always :)
Thanks Gordon.

aDailyCash: got paid from them overnight also. You know my routine... next time is a compound. Still happily surprised that this is going so well and paying like clockwork.


ShowBizHits: last day for their weekly promo. Today is surf 25 and get 50 additional as your bonus. Don't forget to enter the code.



2 comments:

eddy said...

thanks

Nice blog

blondie said...

Why Thank You Eddy,
Hope to see you again.
blondie